Sunday, 13 August 2017

STAMPIN' UP SUNSHINE WISHES THINLETS, CELEBRATION THINLETS - ANNIVERSARY CARD - GDP #099

Hi Everyone

Hope you are all having a good weekend. 

I have for you today my entry for the Global Design Project.

 This week they are running a Theme Challenge. Here is the banner.



As you can see the theme is Wedding/Anniversary.



For this card I decided to use a 6" x 6" base in Very Vanilla, which I matted with black. I used a retired embossing folder, (which I have kept in my stash because I love it), to emboss another panel of  Very Vanilla, I think the tiny hearts are really appropriate for a Wedding.

I cut the Heart and Congrats in gold foil using the Sunshine Wishes framelits and the Cake I cut from the Celebration framelits. I cut the cake three times, in gold, in the DSP from the Celebration Bundle and in Basic Black. I drop shadowed the cake, the heart and the 
sentiment in black. so they would pop from the cream background.

I will list the supplies below and should you wish to purchase any or all of them, press on the image and it will take you through to my online shop.

Thanks for stopping by today and Happy Stamping!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment