Wednesday, 2 August 2017

STAMPIN' UP, BIG ON BIRTHDAYS, FOIL FRENZY DSP, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARD

Happy Hump Day (Wednesday) everyone.

Well Lily is settling in nicely. 

She is quite a placid old girl. She has taken up position in the hall and lies there for most of the day, unless I go into the kitchen then she is up straight away and looking at me with those mournful eyes, like she has never been fed...lol.

She is a true Retriever that way, constantly begging for food but I have to resist those eyes because the last thing we need is for her to put weight on.... but trust me those eyes melt me....Hhhmm.... I can see I am going to have toughen up.

On to today's card which is one for my card box as I have a few male birthdays coming up this month.

Here it is


I used Bermuda Bay for the cardbase and for a layer panel for the sentiment.

I decided to use the Foil Frenzy DSP in Tangerine Tango and selected the dots for the main panel and added a strip of the Chevron pattern.  I finished off with a bow in the  Bermuda Bay Mini Chevron ribbon to tie it all in.

Now, I know I won't get any awards for this card but for a quick card, made in a hurry, it looks good. This is where the co-ordination that Stampin' Up offers works so well. It allows even the simplest of cards to look polished.

This is a quick post today I know but I have my monthly card class and I have to make sure everything is organised.

So thanks for dropping by today and Happy Stamping!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment