Friday, 11 August 2017

HANDMADE CHRISTMAS CARD CLASSES - STAMPIN UP , CAROLS OF CHRISTMAS - CARD 2

Good Morning Everyone
Happy Friday. I hope you all are well.

I am here today, as promised, to show you another card from the Christmas Card Class that I launched this week.

Here it is




I embossed the Night of Navy Panel with the Softly Falling Embossing folder, and using one of dies from the Carols of Christmas bundle, I cut out the moon and stars in Daffodil Delight, I glued those in the top left hand corner. Thank goodness for the Fine Tip Glue pen, those stars are sooo tiny, I would never have been able to glue them neatly without it.

I stamped the Peace on Earth sentiment in Night of Navy ink onto Whisper White cardstock and cut it out using a Layering Ovals die. I cut the trees out twice, once in Night of Navy CS and then again in Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper and stuck the Glimmer trees on top of the Night of Navy trees and shadowed them slightly, ie. when the glue was still slightly tacky, I slide the trees fractionally to the left and down a tad, which gives them the appearance of a shadow on the left side. This is a great technique for giving a die cut slightly more dimension. 

I used dimensionals to stick the trees to the cardfront and finished off with some rhinstones to add a touch of bling... it is a Christmas Card after all.

If you would like to order the bundle, remember because it is a bundle you will get 10% off, press on the image below and it will take you through to my online shop. I will send you out the tutorial for all 4 of the card designs if you do order the bundle and then you can get ahead with your Christmas card making too.

That is all for today folks.

Whatever you are doing today, I hope you find a little time for some crafting.
Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stamping!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment