Wednesday, 9 August 2017

HANDMADE CHRISTMAS CARD CLASSES - STAMPIN' UP, CAROLS OF CHRISTMAS

Good Morning Everyone

Today I am bringing you the first of my four class samples, from the recently launched Carols of Christmas bundle. Stampin' Up have released this set early bcause they know many of us want to get a head start on our Christmas Cards. This is why I, in turn, have launched a series of 5 monthly Christmas Card classes running from today until December. If you are local why don't you come along and join in, we always love to see new faces.

 For more information press HERE


Here is today's card.




I have used Real Red and Whisper White cardstock and the centre panel of DSP is from the Be Merry DSP paper pack from the Annual Catalogue, there are so many lovely designs to choose from in that pack, a houndstooth check and a red/white candy cane stripe, Christmas trees and Christmas mittens - them seem to have it all covered.

I have use the layering circles framelits to crop out the greeting and cut out a slightly larger scallop from the same framelit set in Silver Glimmer paper to make the greeting pop. I laced Whisper White bakers twine behind the greeting topper and to finish it off I used  a few rhinestones because after all what is Christmas without bling.

For me though, the star of the show on this card is the Whisper White panel, with the cutouts, I used the page builder framelits from the bundle and they instantly bring the card to life... don't you agree?

Friday I will show you another card from the the Class but if you are interested in getting a head start with your Christmas cards why not go ahead and treat yourself to the stampset and framelits, (they come as a bundle which means you get 10% off).

If you don't already have a Stampin' Up Demonstrator, I would love you to order through me. If you do go ahead and order the bundle through me I will send you the full tutorial for this card and the other 3 as a thank you.

The items I have used for this card are detailed below should you wish to purchase any (or all) of them simply press on the image and it will take you through to my online shop, where you can buy from the comfort of your armchair..... my favourite way of shopping. :)

Thank for stopping by my blog today and Happy Stamping!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment