Sunday, 16 July 2017

STAMPIN UP, PETAL GARDEN DSP, IT'S YOUR DAY

Good Morning Everyone

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Yep that's right it's Monday again and the weekend has flown by.
Today I have a super simple card for you. I needed a birthday card in a hurry and this is what I came up with.



I used the Petal Garden DSP and fussy cut the roses and leaves and arranged them onto a doily using stampin' dimensionals to pop up the large rose.

I cut a Whisper White cardbase portrait style.
 I cut a piece of Pool Party  3 7/8" x 5 6/8"  I embossed this with that fabulous 3d embossing folder, I told you about a couple of days ago called Ruffled.

I cut a strip of Rich Razzleberry 1/4" x 3 7/8
& a strip of Sweet Sugarplum 3/4" x 3 7/8"

I stamped the sentiment from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stampset in Rich Razzleberry on the Sweet Sugarplum strip.

I wrapped 2 pieces of bakers twine around the Pool Party panel, one in Whisper White and the other in Pool Party and tied a double bow to finish it off which I used a glue dot to fix to the card.

There we have it super sweet and super quick. The card is for a lady who is celebrating her 70th birthday. I do hope she likes it.

I must say I am loving the Petal Garden dsp, it can be used in so many ways and at £9.00 for 48 double sided sheets, you can get an awful lot of cards from it.

Supplies are listed below and should you wish to purchase anything press on the image and it will take you through to my online shop.

Before I go a quick reminder of the Christmas in July offer.


The Carols of Christmas Stampset comes free in a Demo starter kit this month. It goes on general pre release on 1st August. 

There are Card Front Builder dies to co-ordinate with these stamps and I have taken delivery of them, so I will be showing you samples made with them from the end of this week.

Want to get your hands on the stampset now? Well you can.

Sign up HERE for the July Starter Kit Deal (1 - 31 July).

You will receive £130 of YOUR CHOICE of Stampin' Up products for £99, plus an additional Essentials Gift Pack plus the Carols of Christmas Stampset.

What does the Essentials Gift Pack Include?

Paper Snips, Snail Adhesive, 2 x Clear 'D' Blocks, Grid Paper and a Bone Folder.

This gives you an amazing £65 worth of additional product on top of your Starter Kit value of £130 and if you order the Card Front Builder dies, item 144674 (£27) you can start on your Christmas Card making immediately and get ahead of the programme.

What else do you get with the Starter Kit?  20% discount on your future Demonstrator Orders, access to exclusive resources and inspiration, previews and pre-ordering of new Stampin' Up releases and catalogues plus the opportunity to attend Onstage events.

Click HERE to join or HERE to contact me for more information.
I welcome Hobby Demos (which basically means you join up for the discount and with no obligation to run workshops or sell products and no penalty should you drop).

Thanks for stopping by today and as always

Happy Stamping!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment