Wednesday, 19 July 2017

STAMPIN UP, ICING ON THE CAKE, BIRTHDAY CARD

Good Morning Everyone

Have you seen the new Icing on the Cake Stampset....all I can say is WOW... it's awesome!

Here is my make :



How cute is this..... the icing is stamped!

I can see this stampset being a very handy addition to your crafty stash, I know it will be for mine. Weddings, Christenings, in fact any celebration that requires a cake will be a chance for this stampset to be used. 

You can make the most eyecatching cards with this set because, lets face it..., how many stampsets with cake icing have you seen recently? When you use this stampset you can be sure that any card you make with it will definitely be noticed and admired.

Card Recipe... Ha Ha See what I did there? Icing.... Recipe.

Cut a piece of A4 European Whisper White Cardstock in half (placing the long side of the Cardstock against the top of the trimmer). 
Score at 4 1/8"

I made a template panel from copy paper 2 3/4" X 4", which I fixed to the middle of the cardbase.
In Powder Pink ink, I stamped the icing into a frame on the cardbase, by stamping around the outside edge of the template. I don't know about you but I am not the most accurate stamper at times, I didn't line up the border perfectly but that was ok because I was able to cover up with the roses and leaves in the corners.

Next, I cut a Whisper White panel the same size as the copy paper template 2 3/4" x 4"
Using Powder Pink ink again I stamped a frame around the edge of this panel too using the bead style icing stamp.
The Roses are a double stamp, on which I used Powder Pink and Melon Mambo inks. I stamped them on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock. For the leaves I used Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive & fussy cut them out.

I stamped the Happy Birthday in Melon Mambo in the centre of the panel and then using dimensionals popped the panel up in the centre of the cardbase and decorated each corner with the Rose and the leaves.

How quick and easy was that.

Here are some images from Stampin' Up


So you see you can have so much fun with this stamp set. I know I am going to.

Don't forget Bonus Days is still running


For every £45 you spend (excl. shipping)  1 - 31 July, you will earn a £4.50 coupon which can be redeemed in August. If you spend £90 you will get 2 coupons for £4.50 each and so on. 

So go ahead, stock up now and then have coupons to redeem in August and should "The Icing on the Cake" stampset fall into your basket....I won't tell anyone.

I have put a list of the products I used to make the card below. If you wish to purchase anything press on the image and it will take you through to my online shop.

Thanks for stopping by today
Happy Stamping!

If you have any questions about anything, please get in touch. My email is : wowcrafting@outlook.com.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment