Tuesday, 25 July 2017

STAMPIN UP DAISY DELIGHT WTH JUST ADD TEXT, TTTC#007

Good Morning Everyone

Well today I have for you my Tic Tac Toe Challenge Entry.

Here is the banner :


Here is my Entry



I used the right hand line down, Die Cut, FLoral and Yellow.

I used a cardbase of Daffodil Delight and layered it with Basic Black, Smoky Slate and Whisper White. 

I stamped the Whisper White panel with Daffodil Delight Daisies and leaves in Smoky Slate.

Using the Just Add Text stampset I stamped the sentiment in Smoky Slate and using a Stampin' Right marker in Daffodil Delight I coloured in the blossoms and dotted Basic Black in the middle.

I cut out the sentiment panel using an Oval stitched shape framelit and then cut out a slightly larger scalloped edge oval in Basic Black cardstock and they layer together exactly. 

I used the new 3/8" Mini Chevron ribbon in Crushed Curry to sit under the sentiment topper and to make a bow with.

Finally, to finish off the card I put  a Large Faceted Gem in Gold into the centre of each daisy.

There is my card completed. 
Do you fancy having a go at Tic Tac Toe?

Thanks for stopping by today and as always Happy Stamping!


Product List

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card, Theresa. Love how you paired the sentiment with the Daisy background. Thanks for sharing it with us at the TTTC this week.

    ReplyDelete