Friday, 14 July 2017

STAMPIN' UP, BIRTHDAY MEMORIES DSP, THOUGHTFUL BANNERS, GDP#095

Good Morning Everyone


I hope you are having a good week. It has flown by for me, it is hard to believe it is Friday already, and it is time for the Global Design Project already. This week the peeps over at GDP have set us a Theme Challenge and the Theme is "Kids". Take a look HERE at some of the fabulous entries from the Design Team.

Here is the Banner


And here is my entry


Isn't the little girl just adorable? I have cut her out of the DSP (Designer Series Paper) with an Oval Framelit. Firstly I cut, (using an Oval Framelit), around the cupcakes, then I took a smaller size Oval and cut around the little girl, so now I had a frame with the cupcakes on and the little girl on a smaller size Oval. So I adhered the Cupcake frame to the white panel and then using dimensionals put the oval with the little girl on back inside the frame. I hope that makes sense.

But for my money, the real star of the show here is the white embossed panel, I embossed  Whisper White CS with the new 3D Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder, called Ruffles. Can you see how much dimension you get on the Ruffles, it is amazing..... pg 211 of the Annual Catalogue, press HERE and go and grab one now, before they go. I can tell you now, I will NEVER be parting with this little beauty, it has a home for life with me.

I used the Thoughtful Banners to stamp the sentiment with in Powder Pink and I stamped the actual banner in crumbcake, the using the banner punch I cut it out. This is what I love about these banners, whenever you have difficulty finding somewhere to put a sentiment on a card, you can nearly always find somewhere to pop a banner on. So this is what I did. After all I didn't want to detract too much from the little girl or the ruffles.

The actual style and measurements of the card are exactly the same as yesterday, see HERE.  The colourway I have used today is Crumbcake, Powder Pink (one of the new In Colours) and Whisper White. The Ribbon I used is the 1/4" double stitched ribbon in Blushing Bride. I think it looks fab.

Hope you like the card. I think many a little girl and come to think of it some big girls too would love to receive such a sweet image.

Don't forget, right now is such a good time to stock up on SU goodies because


So what are you waiting for.... go grab some goodies and line up your coupons...!

I have added all the products I have used in the card below, if you would like to purchase any or all of them press on the image and it will take you through to my online shop.

Thanks for stopping by today and 
Happy Stamping!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment