Monday, 5 June 2017

STAMPIN' UP, LOVE TODAY PLANNER KIT

Good Morning Everyone

Well.... now the Catalogue has launched and I hope you have all had a chance to go through it. There are some great new products in it but I have to say one of the first things on my wish list was the Love Today Planner.


I will use this Planner to keep up with my classes, blog posts and WI commitments as well as all those birthdays & occasions that need cards. I can jot down any design ideas I have while I am out and about but you know what 's the best thing about this Planner?  It is total and absolute EYE CANDY. It is GORGEOUS! and that is official...lol.

How much is it...I hear you ask? It is £33.00 and look what you get for that.


No dates are printed so you can start when you want. Stampin' Up have thought of everything.


With Memory Keeping Pockets you can satisfy your creativity as well.


Just think what a great gift idea this is for all your friends, family and planner addicts in your life.



If you are interested in learning more about the planners, press on the image below.




If you haven't had a chance to see the New Annual Catalogue yet, press on the image below.



There are lots of amazing products in this new Catalogue and I hope you find them as inspiring as I do.

I won't but around for a while as I am off on my holidays to Sardinia. I will take lots of piccies to show you and I will see you in a couple of weeks. 

In the meantime
Happy Stamping!

Product List

1 comment: