Thursday, 29 June 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS, STAMPIN UP, BIRTHDAY CARD

Good Morning Everyone

I haven't been around for a few days, life somehow took over. I have been playing catch up since being poorly and various other matters had to be attended to.

So, how have you all been...? Good I hope. The weather in UK seems to have taken a turn and it is back to umbrellas again. Hey Ho. At least the garden has had some much needed water.

Today I am bringing you my entry for the Global Design Project #093 and this week it is a colour challenge.

Here is the banner :




And here is my entry



I used the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stampset to stamp the sentiment in Berry Burst and then using the lots of labels framelits I cut it out in Whisper White. I then cut another label the next size up in Berry Burst.
I stamped and cut the balloons from the set, two I stamped in Pool Party ink on Pool Party CS, (this is called tone on tone, the other I stamped tone on tone in Lemon Lime Twist. Using the co-ordinating Balloon Bouquet punch I cropped out the 3 balloons and I then handcut the slivers of cardstock to make the ties for them.

Using the speckled pattern of one of the balloon stamps I third generation stamped all over the label with the sentiment on in Pool Party. What do I mean by 3rd generation.....? Well I ink up the stamp and then stamp it off twice onto a piece of scrap paper then stamp on the project.
Using the same stamp, I third generation stamped all over a white panel in Lemon Lime Twist, this is such a fabulous new In Colour. I totally love it.

Finally, I tone on tone stamped with the same stamp on the Lemon Lime twist panel, which I then matted onto the Pool Party panel.

I assembled the card by matting the large Whisper White panel onto a Berry Burst Cardbase. I glued the Lemon Lime Twist panel to the Pool Party panel and stuck this across the WW panel. I glued the WW label to the Berry Burst Label and using dimensionals I fixed this to the cardfront.

Using glue dots I fixed the balloon ties to the back of each balloon and arranged them at the top of the label using dimensionals.

For I final touch I popped on some of the new glitter enamel dots in Berry Burst.

There we have it our card is finished.

Sizes for Cardstock

Cut a piece of Berry Burst CS (European A4) down the middle, and score @ 5 7/8". This gives us a cardbase of 4 1/8" x 5 7/8".
WW Panel is 4" x 5 6/8"
Pool Party panel is 2" x 4"
Lemon Lime Twist Panel is 1 3/4" x 4"

The supplies I used to make the project are listed below. If you are interested in purchasing anything click on the item image and it will take you through to my online shop.

Thank you for stopping by today and Happy Stamping!



Product List

1 comment: