Saturday, 3 June 2017

DOUBLE DAISY, DAISY DELIGHT AND DELIGHTFUL DAISY DSP, STAMPIN UP

Morning Everyone

Well what a beautiful week it has been in my little corner of the UK, glorious sunshine every day.

Two big events for me this week. Our WI had it's 99th Birthday and Stampin' Up released it's new catalogue and they didn't disappoint, what a fabulous catalogue it is. Stuffed full of amazing new products - go take a look - press the image on the sidebar and it will take you into my shop. There are so many great new things.

Anyway, here is my card for today, featuring the new Daisy Delight Bundle, which is a stampset and punch together) with Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper. The great news about a bundle is it is 10% cheaper than buying the products separately....Yaay. Which means you have 10% more to spend on something else ;).


I just love this card, it is a really fresh, simple, summery card.  I teamed the DSP with Wisteria  Wonder cardstock to make the it pop. Change up the sentiment and it is perfect for a variety of occasions, birthday, just a note, hello, you get the picture.



Not only is is a really pretty card but it is very quick to make.... and lets face it, who doesn't like to have a quick make on hand, for those last minute occasions.

Here is how I did it. I cut a cardbase out of Whisper White cardstock, by cutting a piece of A4 European Cardstock in half and scoring at 4 1/8".
Next I cut a panel of Wisteria Wonder Cardstock 4" x 5 6/8"
I then cut a panel of Designer Series Paper 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"

I matted the DSP to the Wisteria Wonder Cardstock using Tombow Glue, I then gllued this panel to the cardbase. 

Next I cut 2 strips of  cardstock

a) Wisteria Wonder  1 1/4" x 5 5/8"
b) Whisper White  1" x 5 5/8"

Using Wisteria Wonder Ink I stamped the Daisy Twice, once onto a scrap of Wisteria Wonder Cardstock and once onto a scrap of Whisper White. I used the Daisy Punch and cut each daisy out.
Using a glue dot I stuck the 2 daisies together, putting the white one on top and offsetting the petals. I then popped one of the new faceted gems in the middle, these gems are a great they come in 3 sizes and 2 different colours, they come in eithe clear or gold and they are GREAT... heehee, it's official.

I then, stamped the sentiment in Wisteria Wonder towards the right hand side of the Whisper White strip of cardstock (leaving enough room to put the daisy on the lefthand side. I then matted the strip of Whisper White onto the strip of Wisteria Wonder and using Tombow stuck this whole strip onto the cardfront approximately half way down.

Using a glue dot I popped the Daisy onto the band as you can see from the picture. There we have it, a simple but striking card for a variety of occasions.

As usual, the products I have used are listed below and should you wish to purchase any or all of them press on the image and it will take you through to my online shop.

In the meantime Happy Stamping!

Oh and before I go, here is a peek at our WI Birthday cake, which was made by Heather Porter, one of the ladies from Kemsing WI. So Thank You Heather!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment