Thursday, 1 June 2017

COLOURFUL SEASONS, SEASONAL LAYERS, STAMPIN UP, GDP#089

Good Morning Everyone

Well, today is the day we have been waiting for...Yaaay! Today the New Annual Catalogue is launching & everyone will ooohing and aaahing when they get to see the amazing new products on offer. 

My card for today is my entry to the Global Design Project and this week it is a colour challenge


I decided to use the new Colourful Seasons Stampset with the Seasonal Layers thinlits dies.
(I think this has to be one of my favourites from the new catalogue, I think I have mentioned this is a previous post...lol), they also come as a Bundle and that means you buy the Stamps and Dies together and you get 10% off. What's not to love?

Here is my card


I cut the cardbase in Calypso Coral, then I matted a Basic Black panel to a piece of Colour Theory Paper in Old Olive to it, (the Colour Theory Paper is one of the new DSP's - go check it out, it is amazing). Next I cut a smaller panel of Basic Black cardstock and matted it to a piece of Whisper White.

I cut the tree branch and the chair (isn't that chair just the cutest), in Basic Black. Next on a scrap of Whisper White I stamped 3 of the flowers from the Stampset in Calypso Coral and the stamens in Black ink. I cut them out with the framelits and also using just the framelit I cut out 3 more flowers in Old Olive cardstock. I then arranged them all on the branch.

I stamped the sentiment from the Bunch of Blossoms stampset as I thought it went particularly well with the theme of the card.

Next using glue dots I fixed the chair to the card and then the branch with the flowers on above the chair.
Here are the dimensions of the card and panels

The Calyso Coral Cardbase is half of a European A4 piece of cardstock scored and folded at 4 1/8".

2 Basic Black panels 
a) 5 6/8" x 3 6/8"
b) 3 1/4" x 4 1/2"

1 x Colour Theory DSP Panel 3 4/8" x 5 4/8"
1 x Whisper White Panel 3 1/8" x 4 3/8"

There we have it my entry for GDP is complete.

I do hope you have enjoyed seeing my card and are tempted to have a go at entering the GDP yourself.

Details of the items used are listed below and if you wish to purchase any or all of the supplies, press on the image and it will take you through to my shop.

That's all for today, thank you for stopping by.
Happy Stamping!





Product List

1 comment:

  1. Special Mention !!! Well done , such a lovely card x

    ReplyDelete