Thursday, 18 May 2017

TRANQUIL TULIPS, OH MY STARS, STAMPIN' UP ANY OCCASION CARD

Good Morning Everyone

Today I have my entry for the CAS (E) This Sketch Challenge #221. Why don't you hop on over and take a look HERE

This is my entry


Here is the Banner I was working to



The more observant amongst you will notice there are several Sneek Peaks on this card from the New Catalogue, which goes live on the 1st June. If you would like a copy of the Catalogue please contact me at  wowcrafting@outlook.com and I will put one in the post to you.

I have used a new In Colour - Powder Pink, which I already love. The flowers are from a Hostess Set, Tranquil Tulips and the embossing folder Oh My Stars is a must have.
I paired the Powder Pink with Pear Pizzazz and Basic Black Cardstock, not forgetting Whisper White I decided not to put a sentiment on at this stage, I will wait until I need a card & then decide what sentiment to use.

It's great being able to use these products already and getting them early is one of the perks of being a Stampin' Up Demonstrator. June 1 you will be able to get them as well, how exciting is that?

Now, I haven't done a supplies list today because the items can't be ordered before June 1st but remember if you want to get your hands on a catalogue so you can start ordering, email me and I will get one to you.

wowcrafting@outlook.com

Please note for a paper catalogue, I can only send to the UK.


Thank you for stopping by today.

See you soon & Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful color palette and all the layers make this very elegant!

    ReplyDelete