Sunday, 7 May 2017

RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS CARDS - STAMPIN UP

Good Morning Everyone.... Happy Sunday

Random Acts of Kindness, Have you ever heard of it? 

Here is a definition 
"A Random Act of Kindness is a selfless act performed by kind people to either help or cheer up a random stranger, for no other reason than to make people happier. It can be either planned in advance or spontaneous".

I, for one, am a great believer in them, and often if I see an opportunity I will take it. For example recently, I was in the chemist and a lady had come to buy something but left her purse at home, she had loose change in her pocket but was £1 short, so I gave her the £1.  So, what was in it for me..... I hear you ask. Well, quite simple really, it made me feel really good about myself to be able to do this for her and she was delighted she didn't have to dash back home in the rain to get the extra money. A total win win. In fact, I would go so far as to say that the feeling you get is one of the best feelings ever. It doesn't have to be a massive thing, it can be as little as smiling at someone or lifting something off shelf in the Supermarket if they can't reach it.  

Ok... you are thinking where is all this leading aren't you? Well, RAK Cards is the reply.
Here is a RAK Card I received recently from Simone Markmann in Germany.




It was such a thrill to go down to my postbox and find a Handmade Card there for me waiting to be opened with a lovely message inside from somebody I don't even know. This is truly sharing the handmade love. Brightening somebody's day, somewhere in the world that you haven't even met. So, "Thank You" Simone.

This all came about because the fabulous Kylie Bertucci started a group on Facebook called Random Acts of Kindness Cards HERE.  
Anyone can join, and from what I can see this is having a very positive effect on everyone involved. I know the ladies that received the cards I sent  were equally delighted to receive them. 

Why don't you head on over and join up. You never know, we could be sending or receiving cards from each other next month.

Don't forget, the new Catalogue launches on 1 June, if you would like to receive a copy, email me so I can get one out to you : wowcrafting@outlook.com

Thats all for now.
Happy Stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment