Tuesday, 30 May 2017

PARADE of CARDS - TEAMS SWAPS PART 2

Good Morning Everyone

I hope you all had a great weekend and got lots of crafting done.

I am here to show you the last 3 cards in the Parade of Cards from my recent team swap.

First up is a card from Mitosu Crafts, which is run by Barry & Sanjay.


This is a fabulous card using the Daisy Delight Bundle, which I think  be a new firm favourite when the Catalogue is released later this week.

Thank You Barry and Sanjay.

The next two cards, unfortunately, had no names so,  I can't give credit. However, if you are reading my post & see your swap, please give me a shout and I will credit it to you.


This card uses 2 stampsets that are carrying over, Playful Backgrounds and Feather Together.  

This is the final card


This card showcases 2 new in colours, lemon lime twist and tranquil tide... then sentiment is is from the new stampset Lovely Friends.

I do hope you have enjoyed looking at the swaps I received as much as I enjoyed getting them.

As you know the new catalogue is launching this week, so if you would like to receive one, (and you live in the UK) email me at wowcrafting@outlook.com.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Happy Stamping!

1 comment: