Sunday, 28 May 2017

PARADE of CARDS - TEAM SWAP - NEW CATALOGUE, STAMPIN' UP

Good Morning Everyone

Well I finally managed to get my internet access sorted out yesterday tea time. To be honest I still am not totally sure what happened to it. Mr Tom, had a look at it when he got in from work and all of a sudden it seemed to re-allocate. I am not what you would call a techy, so I am pretty much at the mercy of general guesswork and a wing and a prayer.

Anyway, I hope your Bank Holiday got off to a good start (for those of you in the UK) and you can relish 2 more days at home, with crafting planned.

As I promised, here are a few of the swaps I received at Team Training last weekend and they are to provide inspiration for the upcoming New Catalogue, due out next week, YAAY!


This fabulous card is by Angela Ralph, and I just love her colour combination. This is the Beautiful You stampset and it is carrying over to the New Catty... if you don' t have it already, I recommend you get it.

Next up is a card by Jane Harry


Jane has used one of the new Hostess Sets called In The City.
I love how she has colourwashed a rainbow background. This is going to be on my wishlist as soon as the catalogue launches.

The third card is by Hilary Wright


Hilary had used the new Daisy Delight bundle, isn't that Daisy gorgeous? You stamp it then using the matching punch, you punch it out. Such an adorable card.

Lastly but not least is a card by Karen Ripley





Karen has used the Swirly Scribbles stamp set which is carrying over, she has punched out the balloons using the balloon bouquet punch and the card looks amazing, do you see the DSP she has used to mat the panels onto that is from the new Fresh Florals DSP paperstack and that colour is one of the new In Colours, Lemon Lime Twist, it is totally gorgeous!

So, you can see what a talented bunch of peeps there are in my team and hopefully, you have seen something from this selection to tempt you to get a new catalogue.

Now remember if you don't already have your name down for a Catalogue then please contact me at wowcrafting@outlook.com and I can sort out getting one to you. I can only do this if you are based in the UK though.


Thank you for looking.
Enjoy your Sunday, whatever you do.
Happy Stamping!

1 comment: