Saturday, 20 May 2017

DAISY DELIGHT, FRESH FLORALS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER, STAMPIN' UP, THANK YOU CARD


Good Morning Everyone

Yaay it is Saturday! I hope you all have lots of crafting planned for the weekend. I am not sure where you all are in the world but it has been a funny old week in the UK. One minute the sun has been shining for all it's worth, the next torrential rain. Hopefully more settled weather will come next week.

Anyhow, on to todays card.  Stampin' Up Notecards and Envelopes.... I can see the more savvy crafters among us nodding their heads.... why?..... because they KNOW.... they know that Notecards and Envelopes are a great buy! 20, Yes 20 cards AND envelopes for £5.50. If you haven't noticed them before they are on page 176 of the old Catalogue... you can find them HERE and for those of you that aren't in the know, they are one of the simplest ways to start a card & one of the most cost effective too.

So here is today's card using a Notecard


This is a customer thank you card I am making for my customers this month.
The Designer Series Paper is from the New Fresh Florals DSP that is in the New Catalogue. I have layered it on the Basic Black Cardstock, I left 1/8" between each layer. Next I went to my oval framelits and cut out a black and white oval with a straight edge and a Powder Pink one with a crimped edge, the framelits both crimped and plain come in one set, which makes this a really great product as you can see. I have stamped the Thank You from the New Daisy Delight stampset (again this will be in the New Catalogue) but just look at the font, isn't it gorgeous? It looks so solid and makes a real statement. I just know this will be my new "go to" stamp for my Thank You cards. 
Using the Petit Petals punch,( which is being retired, so if you want one, get one quick as they are on a while stocks last basis), I punched 2 blossoms one in Basic Black and one in Powder Pink. I offset the petals and used a glue dot to stick them together and then put a white enamel dot in the middle. Couldn't be simpler!
Oh by the way.... isn't that Powder Pink to die for... it is one of the new 2017 - 2019 In Colours. You will definitely NEED some of that in your life...heehee! 

I think this is such a pretty card and I hope my customers will like them.

If you would like a New Catalogue please email me 
www.wowcrafting@outlook.com & I will get one in the post to you (if you are in the UK, that is). 

If you would like to make a similar card to the one above, whilst you can't get the DSP just yet, you can easily make it with things in your own crafty stash, but if you want to purchase  some of the basics I have used, as usual I have listed them below. Just press on the image and it will take you through to my online shop.

In the meantime, Thank you for stopping by and Happy Stamping!


Product List

1 comment: