Friday, 26 May 2017

COLOURFUL SEASONS BUNDLE, STAMPIN UP, NEW ANNUAL CATALOGUE 2017 - 2018

Good Morning Everyone

Phew! What a scorcher we have had so far this week. It's fabulous!

Now, today's card is a my Swap that I took to team training last Saturday. I love, love, love, this card and I had great fun making it, well 15 of them actually, & this is a great card to mass produce.



This card looks quite Autumnal, I know, but the Stampset is far more than a one trick pony, I can assure you. The images cover all four seasons, with blossoms and a tree branch  for Spring, a deckchair and the CUTEST tumbler of drink with a straw for Summer, leaves for Autumn, Snowflakes for winter and no less than 6, yes 6 sentiments. There are 24 stamps in this set. I just know this is going to be a hugely popular buy because it can cover so many occasions throughout the year. It will come in a bundle, in the new Catalogue, with framelits, that cut out the images but also a couple of standalone dies, one of which is a curved border die.

This bundle, I can tell you, is the real deal! When they previewed it at Onstage in April, everyone was wowed and everyone (& I mean everyone) was ordering it.
Whats not to love?..... 24 stamps & 17 dies, in a 10% off bundle.

Anyway, back to the card. We make swaps to give each other inspiration and we use products from the upcoming Catalogue because we want to give you guys inspiration as well. So, I figured I would show the versatility of this set by choosing the leaves.

I cut myself a panel of Whisper White Cardstock, and cut a panel of Early Expresso 1/8" larger than the White panel, which I matted together.

I stamped the leaves in Calypso Coral, So Saffron and Pear Pizzazz, a gorgeous combination. I stamped some of the leaves full strength and some of them I stamped off a couple of times (onto scrap paper) and then stamped on the project. I stamped the greeting in Early Espresso.

I tied a bow with Whisper White Bakers twine then stuck this panel to a cardbase of Pear Pizzazz.
I then used my scoreboard to score the lines on either side of the panel give the card a little more visual interest.

Et Voila....A lovely card for my swap, which hopefully everyone liked.
Now I got several swaps in return which after the new Catty is released, I will showcase a few to you here on my blog.

If, you haven't organised to receive a Catalogue yet... but would like one, please feel free to email me wowcrafting@outlook.com and we can sort out getting one to you. I can only do this for the UK though.

As usual, the links to the products I have used in the card are at the bottom of the page, press the image and it will take you through to my online shop where you can purchase it.  However, I can't give you any links to the Colourful Seasons bundle, as it isn't released until June 1. But put it onto your wish list, you won't regret it.

Thanks for popping by today, don't forget to check back in on Saturday to see some of the swaps I received.

Happy Stamping!






Product List

1 comment: