Saturday, 22 April 2017

DETAILED FLORAL THINLITS, STAMPIN 'UP

Good Morning Peeps & Happy Saturday to you all

I have for you today a card I made for a challenge. Imagine my dismay, when I came to upload and link it to the challenge page, to find the challenge had finished at 9am that morning. Oh well, you can't win them all I suppose. I can say that quite lightly because I have calmed down now...heehee. I wasn't quite so calm yesterday when I realised. I can see I am going to have to raise my game considerably.

Anyhow here is the card




I made a cardbase from Whisper White. I used the Detailed Floral Thinlits, which I am happy to say are carrying over to the New Catalogue, (these thinlits are my go to for a wedding or anniversary card, you can't go wrong with these in your crafty stash, I say get them!) I cut out firstly, in Night of Navy, and then in Pool Party. I glued the Night of Navy down to the front of the white cardbase using our Fine Tip Glue Pen which is perfect for glueing intricate dies and pieces because it is sooo fine. Next I took all the loose pieces from the Pool Party die cut and paper pieced them inside the spaces of the Night of Navy diecut. This took considerable time, however, I find this kind of thing quite therapeutic, so for me it was an enjoyable card to make. I really don't know what it is with me & paper piecing but I seem to be doing a lot of it lately, see HERE and HERE . Next, I embossed the sentiment from the Vertical Greetings stampset in White. 

Et Voila! There you have it.

Now as some of you may be aware Stampin' Up are bringing out a NEW  Annual Catalogue in June.  For those of you that have never HAD a Stampin Up Catalogue, let me tell you, it is a REAL TREAT. It is a glossy book, about 1" thick, jam packed full of the most gorgeous stampsets, cardstocks, (patterned & plain), inks, embossing folders, dies, punches and a whole manner of  other supplies used for crafting, predominantly papercrafting. Now this alone, is worth it's weight in gold. But, it doesn't end there because every page is crammed full of inspiration. There are endless samples of cards, 3D projects, Memory Keeping layouts and a whole host of other things made with the supplies that you can then order and have delivered straight to your door. How cool is that??? It is like an IKEA catalogue for cardmakers and papercrafters. :)
Now, I hear you cry, where can I get one???...... Well, from me, of course. :) And furthermore, you won't regret getting one, that I can say for sure!

If, you have ordered from me before, you will automatically get one. If not, leave me a comment below and message me your address or email and I will mail one to you when they are launched at the beginning of June.

Alternatively, if you want to join my team, (and you would be most welcome) head over to the Join My Team page & take a look. Of you want to have a chat with me about it, please feel free to message me and I can arrange a time to have a chat.

Well, that's all for today. Supplies for my card are detailed at the end as usual and if you are interested in buying anything, press on the item and it will take you through to my shop. Plus, don't forget the retiring items.... grab a bargain before they sell out.

Happy Stamping!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment