Monday, 24 April 2017

CASE THIS SKETCH CHALLENGE #218, PAISLEY AND POSIES, STAMPIN' UP

Good Morning & Happy Monday Everyone

I have for you today my entry to the CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge # 218, why don't you head on over and take a look  HERE.
Now, this is the Challenge that I made a card for last week and when I came to enter the card the challenge had closed. Well this week I made sure to get it prepared good and early.

So here is the Sketch


And here is my Entry


I opted to use the Paisleys and Posies photopolymer stamp set for this card. Using photopolymer stamps made this card a doddle to make, because the stamps are clear, you can see exactly where you are stamping. The sentiment comes from the One Big Meaning Stamp Set. This is a set that is carrying over into the New Catalogue. Great News! I make a lot of Thank You cards and this is a great set with lots of Thank You sentiments in it.

Now the eagle eyed amongst you will see, if you look closely, that I have used Two of the New  2017 - 2019 In Colours on this card, Lime Twist and Berry Burst. They are not actually available until the New Catalogue launches, which will be on June 1st (remember if you want one, just message or email me & I will get one in the post to you) but as I am a Demonstrator I get to see all of the new products ahead of times and even order some of them, which is a great Perk. If you want to sign up and get the new Catalogue now, get in touch!

Anyhow, back to the card, I cut a cardbase in Whisper White cardstock, portrait style. 

 I cut a panel of Whisper White cardstock 2" x 5 7/8" and stamped the design along the panel in 3 ink colours, Lime Twist, Berry Burst and Tangerine Tango.

I cut a panel in Basic Black 2 1/8" x 5 7/8"  

Using a piece of Whisper White paper, I Stamped the Sentiment in Black and Embossed with clear embossing powder to make it stand out I snipped the ends of this banner on an angle.  

I matted the stamped panel onto the black panel and then attached this to the cardfront and then using dimensionals I fixed the banner onto the front of the card.   

So there we have it. I do hope you have enjoyed looking at the card. The products I have used, as usual, are listed below. Should you be interested in purchasing anything, press on the image and it will take you through to my shop, where you can add it to your basket and have it delivered straight to you door.   

Happy Stamping!

                                                               


Product List

4 comments: