Sunday, 26 March 2017

SPECIAL REASON - STAMPIN' UP BLACK AND GOLD


Good Morning everyone and Happy Sunday to you all.

A couple of days ago I showed you a card in pastel tones using the Special Reason bundle here.  As you can see for today's card I used the same bundle but changed up the colourway to black and gold which gives an altogether different effect, quite formal and elegant I think. I cut a peephole in the front of the cardbase and then cut a frame in gold foil, which I fixed over the peephole. I also used  gold foil to back the flower,  I stamped the greeting in black and embossed with clear powder on a piece of vellum. The striped banner is Pop of Pink DSP & I finished off with some gold sequins (retired). 




The supplies, as usual, are listed below should you want to add any or all of the items to your stash.

If you have been following my blog you will no doubt know that we are coming to the end of Sale A Bration on 31st March...  In the next few days I am going to post up a PARADE of CARDS using stampsets that are in the Saleabration & Spring/Summer Occasions Catalogues. They are cards that I received from a  recent swap I took part in. So come back and take a look. You may see something you might... you know ... NEED...;)

Happy Stamping!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment