Sunday, 19 March 2017

PAISLEY & POSIES - STAMPIN' UP SYMPATHY CARD

Morning Everyone

Well today I am here to show you the Petals and Paisley Suite. This isn't a new Suite but it is new to me. It didn't appeal to me at first but when I saw some of the cards people had made with it I changed my mind. It comes as a bundle which is always the best value at 10% off, so I took the plunge & I am glad I did!

Here is my card



I think this is such an elegant card, very restrained and understated. Perfect for a Sympathy card.

Here's how I made it.

Cardstock

Cut a piece of A4 Whisper White cardstock in half @ [5 7/8"]

Score at [4 1/8"] & use the cardbase landscape style.

Cut a piece of Rich Razzleberry Cardstock [5 1/2" x 3 1/2"]
Cut a piece of Petals and Paisley Speciality Designer Series Paper [5 3/8" x 3 3/8"] - this DSP is amazing and the piece I chose has copper foiled dots on it. Mat this DSP onto the Rich Razzleberry.

Cut a piece of Rich Razzleberry [1" x 5  7/8"]
Cut a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock [7/8" x 5 7/8"] Mat the V Vanilla Cardstock onto the Rich Razzleberry

Using R Razzleberry ink stamp the sentiment on the lefthand side of the strip. The sentiment is from the Flourishing Phrases Set stampset.

Next using the Paisley framelits dies cut 4 of the motif that resembles a leaf with five points in Copper foil. Arrange as you can see in the picture so they look like a cross and glue to the right hand side of the strip.

Hope you like it and if you need a sympathy card it isn't too difficult a make and has real impact.

As always, supplies are below.
Happy Stamping!



Product List

1 comment: