Saturday, 4 March 2017

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT - #GDP076 - CASE THE DESIGNER


Hi Everyone

Welcome to the weekend!
Over at the Global Design Project here they are having a Case The Designer Challenge & the Designer they are Case'ing is Kylie Bertucci.
  
Are you familiar with the term CASE?, it means Copy And Selectively Edit.

 So in other words you take whatever inspires you about the card, it can be the colour, the layout, the theme, the stampset,  basically anything about the card that captures your imagination and make a card of your own based on it. It is a fabulous starting point for making a card & fascinating to see what everyone makes. 

Here is the Card to be CaSe'd



Here is the card that I made




Cardbase

Cut a piece of A4 Sweet Sugarplum cardstock in half @ [5 7/8"]
Score at @ 4 [1/8"]

Cut a panel of Basic Black C/S @ [3 3/4" x 5 7/8"]
Cut a panel of Crumbcake C/S @  [3 5/8" x 5 7/8"]

Using Sweet Sugarplum ink stamp the flower from Falling in Love across the panel of crumbcake.

On a scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock stamp the flower in  Archival Black.

 Using the new Watercolour pencils.... have you seen these pencils?... they are amazing..! I coloured in the flower and using the blender pen I blended the colour out to give a nice smooth finish. You can also blend these pens out with an aquapainter, how cool is that!

 Next I fussy cut the flower out of the white cardstock.

 I made a 1" banner in Vellum, which I stamped with Versamark & heat embossed in white.

I matted the Crumbcake panel onto the Basic Black panel and stuck to the cardbase, I fixed the end of the banner behind the flower and popped it up on dimensionals on the front of the card.

So go ahead... give it a try & make this card!
This is a card you could easily make with supplies from your crafty stash but if you do want to use the supplies I did, the supplies are shown below.
Click on the item and it will take you directly through to my online store.

See you soon!
Happy Stamping!


Product List

4 comments:

  1. This is STUNNING Theresa! I'm thrilled you took part in CASEing me this week and I love what you have come up with. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card...love the colours x

    ReplyDelete