Tuesday, 28 March 2017

CARD PARADE, STAMPIN' UP, SALEABRATION

Good Morning Everyone

Well here it is ... with no further ado the card parade!


This fabulous card is by Suzanne Taylor using the Lift Me Up Bundle which can be found HERE. I love how Suzanne Has placed the balloons over an aperture with the Saleabration DSP behind. I haven't bought this set yet but the more I see the samples the more I think this is a must have. Yep... think I will treat myself because although this set may carry on over into the new Annual Catalogue, it will not be as a bundle, which means the current 10% reduction to purchase as a bundle will not be available.




This next card is by  Lynn Streifert using the Beautiful You stampset which can be found HERE. This stampset has been a run away success for Stampin' Up & when you see cards like this one you can see why. I love how Lynn has embossed the DSP (Designer Series Paper)  to give the panel some dimension and with the sentiment this card is a real winner for me... what do you think?


Lastly for today, are the chickens....lol. Whenever I see these stamps, a song starts going through my head and the first line is "Ain't nobody here but us chickens.... ain't nobody here at all"...the thing is, that is all I can remember of the song... it is driving me mad...lol. If anybody can remember more or knows the title, please leave me a comment below and put me out of my misery.... :) This card is from Lisa Henderson, thank you Lisa. Now these beauties can be got FREE with a £45 spend in the catalogue BUT only until March 31st or until stocks run out. So I say grab 'em quick! I LOVE the chicken in the middle, check out his hair!

Well that is all for today.
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment