Thursday, 30 March 2017

CARD PARADE - END OF SALEABRATION

Good Afternoon Peeps

Well I am blogging late and live today. I have spent a good part of today designing my card for Swaps at Onstage Live which is in Amsterdam next week. Onstage Live is where Demonstrators from Europe and around the world get together and have a Convention lasting 3 days long. We get to see the new Catalogue which will be launched in June. We are given gifts of free products, we are able to order products from the new Catalogue and we see presentations and get to do make and takes. We are in fact thoroughly spoilt by Stampin' Up, (Convention alone is a good enough reason for most Demonstrators to sign up without all the additonal discounts and perks we get from the Catalogue). Added to this we get to see old friends and make new friends, with the sweet bonus that we all share the same passion and hobby.... Stamping!!!! We all make a swap card, so for example I will make about 50 of one particular card and then I will swap with 50 people so I get 50 different cards back, the is one of the highlights for me as you get to have lots of different cards and it's great to see what other people have done with the Stampsets in the Catalogue, some of which I will already own. However, if you don't want to Swap you don't have to but on the other hand if you want to make more swaps you can... my friend made 450 Swaps for her !sr Convention.

Anyway here is the Card Parade for today....... 


Card 1... It's those Chickens again.... this little beauty is from Michelle Rushing..... what a fab card. This chicken cracks me up. Don't forget tomorrow is the LAST day of Saleabration and you can only get these Chickens with a £45 spend from the Catalogue and then you get them ABSOLUTELY FREE! 


Card 2 - Lift Me Up Bundle - with the Balloon DSP, this DSP comes FREE during Saleabration with a £45 spend. This card is courtesy of Michelle Hornback, & what a gorgeous card it is too.


Card 3 - uses the Beautiful You Stampset  and was made by Selene Siridowsky Kempton. I adore this set, whats not to love. I would buy this in a New York Minute, (if I didn't already have it). :)

Well that completes my Card Parade for today, I am off to carry on with my Swaps!
If you do wish to purchase any of the stampsets used on the cards, press on any of the  card piccies and it will take you through to my shop. You can even shop in your jammies! Whats not to like....lol.
Happy Stamping!





No comments:

Post a Comment