Monday, 13 March 2017

BRITISH CRAFT AWARDS 2017

Good Morning Everyone


Today I thought I would share with you some exciting news. You may or not have come across the British Craft Awards in your meandering around in the blogosphere.




Well, I am delighted to report Stampin' Up won both Papercraft Brand of the year 2017 & Papercraft Retailer of the Year 2017. 
Of course, for me this only confirms what I already know.... Stampin' Up Rock! and I am thrilled to be a small part of this journey.

If you would like to start your journey with Stampin' Up CLICK HERE for more information. Hint... this month would be a very good time for you to join!


Don't forget we are still in Sale-A-Bration which means that for each £45 you spend you can choose a FREE item from the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue. If you spend £90 you can choose 2 FREE items and so on.The Second Release Sale-A-Bration items are HERE, the First Release items are HERE.

The link to the Catalogue is HERE
And when you have chosen some items hop on over to my shop HERE and buy them. You can have them delivered straight to your door.

That's all for today.
See you Wednesday
Happy Stamping!







No comments:

Post a Comment