Saturday, 11 March 2017

BALLOON ADVENTURES WITH BALLOON BOUQUET PUNCH, STAMPIN' UP BIRTHDAY CARD

Morning Everyone

Well after my post on Thursday I couldn't stop myself making another card with the Balloon Adventures Stamp Set.  Once I got going it was a breeze ... so without further ado here is the card.



The balloons in the stampset co-ordinate with the balloon punch, (as well and the framelits) so it is simple to stamp a balloon and punch it out.  Not only this because the stamps are photopolymer (my definite favourite) you can easily stamp the sentiment accurately on the banner ... yaay for that!
For me it is all these simple little things that make Stampin' Up products so easy to work with and make them such worthwhile purchases.
I hope you like this card and I will show you next week another card made with this bundle in a different colourway.

Meanwhile the products I used to make this card are shown below.
Have a great weekend & Happy Stamping!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment