Thursday, 9 March 2017

BALLOON ADVENTURES, STAMPIN UP BIRTHDAY CARD


Morning Everyone

First up, I am feeling very pleased with myself... my card that I entered for the Global Design Project Challenge did no less than receive a "Special Mention", For each Challenge they choose 4 winners and 5 "Special Mentions".... and yes I was lucky enough to receive a Special Mention. There are some jaw droppingly talented people enter the GDP, so I am incredibly humbled by the fact I got this mention. Thank You to everyone on the project! See my entry HERE and pop over and see the Global Design Project HERE

Anyway down to the business of the day, Balloon Adventures, check out the bundle  HERE. This has to be the most amazing set. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.   Did I mention how much I like it.....? Lol.  It is a really versatile set, balloons... who doesn't like balloons on their birthday card?


Do you see up on the left hand corner of the card, there is the CUTEST little balloon embellishment tied onto the ribbon. Stampin' Up Have done us proud with these little embellishments and the matching Designer Series Paper with the parcels on. What is not to love...?  I ask you.
The stampset comes with a matching set of dies and if you buy it as a bundle you get 10% off... so a win win I reckon.

I couldn't wait to get my hands on this set when it was released in the Spring/Summer Catalogue and I am really pleased I did. Have you seen what you can do with this bundle?


You can put a pop up into the centre of a card, or make a shaker card with so much ease and if the colour scheme doesn't appeal to you (although personally I find it bright, cheery & happy) you can take it to any other colours.  Imagine these balloons in pinks or golds...you can style the colours according to whoever is going to receive the card. 

The choice, as they say.... is yours.
I wouldn't delay, I would grab it now!
As always links are below.

Well that's all for today.
Happy Stamping!


Product List

1 comment: