Friday, 17 February 2017

Stampin' Up Dragonfly Dreams Bundle Occasions Catalogue Thank You Card


Good Morning Everyone

Well here as I promised on Wednesday, here is another card made with the Dragonfly Dreams Bundle. This time I used the stampset only. Once I got started using these dies and stamps I couldn't stop and this was such a quick and easy card to make. I simply created a card base using Bermuda Bay cardstock. I then cut a white mat which I colourwashed  with Bermuda Bay ink using an aquapainter. I dried it off with my heat gun and then stamped the dots in Island Indigo, (which I stamped off once onto scrap paper). Next, I stamped the Dragonfly in Black & the sentiment (which I lined up underneath). I left a large enough gap between the Dragonfly and the sentiment to put in some ribbon (this ribbon is FREE during Saleabration when you spend £45 in the catalogue). I then mounted this white panel onto a piece of  black cardstock added some rhinestones on the body of the dragonfly and wink of stella on the wings which give them a lovely shimmer. A few rhinestones elsewhere make this quick and simple card a real winner.


While I had this bundle out, I couldn't resist making one more card with it. Here it is!



This time I used the Dragonfly Thinlit dies again and the Falling in Love Designer Series Paper, otherwise known as DSP. I inset the wings of the Dragonflies with Whisper White Cardstock to make them stand out from the background DSP.

So there we have it, I have been having so much fun using the Dragonfly Dreams Bundle, and I have so many more ideas for it. This is such a versatile set, it can be used for a birthday, a thank you card  a just a note or a thinking of you card. The possibilities are endless. A definite must have for any stampers stash. If you would like to purchase this Bundle click here and remember, up until the 31st March if you spend £45 in the catalogue you get to choose a free item from the Sale-a-bration Catalogue.

I will be back tomorrow with my entry for the Inkspiration Colour Challenge.

Until then

Happy Stamping!


T. x


2 comments: