Wednesday, 22 February 2017

STAMPIN' UP, AVANT GARDEN, SALEABRATION BIRTHDAY CARD

Good Morning Everyone

Well I am finally getting to grips with adjustments on my blog, but over the next few weeks you may notice some slight changes. Today's change is that I have altered the size of the text, which I think I prefer, bear with me on this, it will eventually all settle down.

However, onto the blog candy. Here is a card I received in a Swap some time back from Kathy Schaffer, it uses the same stampset, Avant Garden that I used in the card I showed you here, again a quick reminder this set is FREE yes, absolutely FREE with a £45 spend in the Catalogue. If you want to go shopping (& let's face it, you know you do ;) After all a bargain is a bargain! ) click here


This card is sooo pretty, the Soft Sky and Blushing Bride cardstock are look amazing together. Do you see the Doily Peeping out from the panel they are the new Falling in Love doilies & they are so clever, they are cream on one side and white on the other, so you can have whichever side you want on your card. It is also really easy to sponge them with ink to make them match any project you make. Kathy has used the cream side here and then the very vanilla satin ribbon, with the little pearls to carry the cream through. A very simple, pleasing card that lifts the spirits and makes me think of Summer days to come!  What do you think? Leave me a comment below and let me know.
See you Friday!
Happy Stamping!
T. x

No comments:

Post a Comment