Wednesday, 15 February 2017

Global Design Project #GDP074 - Sketch Challenge

Good Morning Everyone.

Well now I have settled into having a blog, I can start and have some fun by taking part in in some the of the challenges out there. Over at the Global Design Project here, they are having Sketch Challenge - take a look at the sketch below.


I decided to use the Dragonfly Dreams Bundle, with the Falling in Love Designer Series Paper for my entry. I embossed the sentiment with Copper embossing powder which looks great with the copper foil paper, I used for the dragonfly. I wrapped the top of the banner with some copper thread and voila! Hope you like it, I loved making it. Leave me a comment below & let me know.


Stampset : Dragonfly Dreams
Paper : Whisper White, Falling in Love DSP, Copper Foil
Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits Dies
Banners Framelits Dies
Accessories ; Lace Doilies, Copper Thread, White Sequins

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies used to make this card click here to go to my shop.

Thanks for dropping by today
If you drop by on Friday I will show you another card I have made using the same Dragonfly Dreams bundle and the same DSP (Designer Series Paper).
Happy Stamping!
T. x








10 comments:

  1. It's lovely, no end of uses for this paper pack x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do I not know that DSP?! I love it! Beautiful card - thank you for taking the GDP challenge. Krista from Canada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Krista... it will be on your wish list now no doubt. X

      Delete
  3. Sigh, so beautiful. This is the most beautiful piece of paper in the Falling in Love pack and it looks so wonderful with copper! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Natalie, it's awesome isn't it?

      Delete
  4. Wow this is just SO pretty. I love it. Thanks so much for sharing your talents and joining in with this week's Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on your card and getting your blog up and running. Really pretty combo with the DSP and copper :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma, it's a gorgeous combo isn't it. See you soon. x

      Delete