Monday, 20 February 2017

A Day At the Seaside & Stampin' Up Avant Garden with Delicate Details

Hi everyone

Hope you all had a good weekend whatever you got up to. Mr Tom & I went to the seaside yesterday and what a great day we had. A fish & chip lunch at Rye, and we bumped into a neighbours having lunch in the same place, (one brief window of sunshine and we all head down to the coast for the day), then on to Hastings for coffee & ice-cream & finally back to our local at Farningham for a glass of wine! A lovely day, taking in both the seaside and the kentish villages on the way back. This is a favourite day out for us, we do it each year both in spring and midsummer and I always look forward to it. I noticed when we were walking back to the car in Farningham we could hear the birds singing, what a welcome sound!  This always heralds the end of winter to me and the promise of spring days to come. I took a few piccies in Hastings, do you see the Cable car on the cliff?....when you go up you get an amazing view over the bay. For those of you that visit this blog from overseas, Yes! this is the Hastings of William the Conqueror, 1066 The Battle of Hastings etc.





Anyhow, as interesting as this doubtless is. I now want to show you a make from last week featuring the Avant Garden Stamp Set and the Delicate Detail, (how pretty is this lace stamp!), you can choose either of these stampsets for FREE during Saleabration when you spend £45.00. If you are interested in this offer click here.
If you have an eagle eye you will have spotted some the of the  Affectionately Yours Washi Tape which offsets the flower that I stamped in Watermelon Wonder. The cardstock is Soft Suede as is the ink I used for the Lace, Sentiment & Flower stem. A little linen thread makes the perfect addition to this card. I LOVE it! What do you think? Leave me a comment and let me know.


If you are looking for a Stampin' Up Demonstrator I would be delighted if you chose me.
Thanks for dropping by.
Happy Stamping!

1 comment: